Sunday, September 18, 2011

Continued Support

Just had to mention the several donations that have been coming in through various avenues.  We have had donations of $25, $20, $10, $200, $100, $500, and $40 come in through our DONATE button on this blog.  We have also had donations of $100, $20, and $50 come through our adoption account at Utah Community Credit Union. Several check and cash donations ranging from $10 to $1000 have come in from friends and friends of friends. These donations are precious to us.  We know that every donation has been a sacrifice for whomever offered it.  We hope and pray the Lord will bless you for your willingness to share what you have to help us get closer to our goal of blessing the lives of these children.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you how touched I am by your blog. My husband and I are in the adoption process also. It has been the hardest things we have ever had to go through. It is helpful when I come across other people’s blogs who are going through the same thing. It reminds me that I am not alone in this journey. I know you will bring Ruslan and Anastasyia home. I have seen miracles happen so far in our journey, and I know one will happen for your family also. I will keep you in my prayers!
    - Love Karen

    ReplyDelete